- Follow through on my 2016 genre challenge. One book of a certain genre each month. Here is the link: http://bethleesbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/12/2016-ya-genre-challenge.html
- I would like to finish up the Selection series. That shouldn't be that hard, but still.
- I would like to start the Red Queen series.
- I would like to read more and do less random searching on Goodreads. I spend a lot of time looking through my groups.
- I resolve to keep trying to get more arcs. I have a book competition until February, but after that I want to do more arcs and read for reviews.
- I want to use my new Kindle more often. I got a new Kindle Paperwhite for Christmas, and want to use it more.
- I want to read 75 books in 2016. I am pretty sure that will be easy, but still.
- I want to be more consistent on what I post.
- I want to read at least one Sarah J. Maas book. They are really popular.
- I want to get more page views on my blog, and maybe publicize it a bit more.
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Resolutions
Hi and welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday. This weeks theme is top ten bookish resolutions for 2016. Here I go.