This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hi and About Me

Hi everyone.  This is my first blog and first blog post.  This page will be mainly about books.  So, let's get started.  My name is BethLee, and I am a teenage girl who loves to read.  In this blog, I plan to review the books I read, and talk about others.  Please read on!


A little background on me.  You already know who I am, but what do I like to read?  I read almost anything that is realistic fiction.  Last school year I got into science fiction, and I just started to like fantasy the other day with Harry Potter.  Autobiographies are also something I really like to read.  Some of my favorite authors are Veronica Roth, Wendilin Van Draanen, John Green, Lucy Frank, Jen Calonita, Marni Bates, and Rainbow Rossell.  I have too many favorite books to count.  So, to rap this post up, a couple quotes about reading:

“I always get lost in the library,’ he said, ‘no matter how many times I go. In fact, I think I get lost there more, the more that I go. Like it’s getting to know me and revealing new passages.”
                                                -"Fangirl", by Rainbow Rowell

“When I look at my room, I see a girl who loves books.”

                                               -"Looking For Alaska", by John Green


So thanks for reading

“You'll stay with me?'
Until the very end,' said James.” 
― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Quote From Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment