This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Monday, August 31, 2015

Review: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was a good book. In it, Harry Potter is thirteen. He has Sirius Black trying to find and kill him. Will he survive?
First off, sorry that this review will be so short. I was dragging out this book in order to have time to blog about it, and kept putting it off. Before starting bethleesbookblog.blogspot.com , I never knew how hard it was to review books. Now, enough of my complaining. This book is very good. I liked the twisted ending, and the complicated plot. I will hopefully post more for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment