This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Monday, September 21, 2015

Harry Potter Spells Tag!

Harry Potter Spells Tag!
Harry Potter Spells Book Tag! 
Hey all! 
I got tagged for this post by Caroline S. from Just Another Bookish Blog, so I am going to try it.  You have to link spells from Harry Potter to books.  I love reading and the Harry Potter part ties in perfectly.

Expelliarmus - Disarming Spell
A book that took you by surprise
I know this is kind of cheesy, but I have to say Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone.  I didn't read it until this past summer.  I was on my way home from a day trip when I started, and was really tired.  Yet, I read almost half of it then because it was such a good book.  I finished it the next day! 

Expecto Patronum - Protection Spell 
A book from your childhood
For this one I am going to have to say that it was Out Of My Mind by Sharon Draper.  It is about a handicapped girl who ends up being really smart.  I lost count of how many times I read it.
Prior Incantarto - Previous Spell 
The last book I read
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han is the last book I read.  It is really good and you can read my review by clicking on the link.

Alohomora - Unlocking Spell
A book that introduced you to a genre you would have not considered before 
The Hunger Games by Susan Collins introduced me to science fiction and I found it really neat.

Ridiculous - Funny Spell
A funny book you read
I'm going to say that I really liked Little Blog On The Prarie by Cathleen Davitt Bell.

Sonorous - Sound Spell
A book you think everyone should know about 
I think everyone should read Morgan Matson books.  My favorite of them is Amy And Rodger's Epic Detour, but I can also relate to Second Chance Summer and Since You've Been Gone.

Obliviate - Memory Spell
A book you wish you never read 
The Great Fire by Jim Murphy was a bore and waste of time.
Imperio - Control Curse 
A book you had to read for school 
I loved reading The Giver by Lois Lowry in school.
Crucio - Torture Curse
A book that was painful to read
It was painful to finish reading Mockinjay by Suzanne Collins.  I was dragging myself to finish it.


Avada Kedavra - Death Curse
I'm going to say The Fault In Our Stars by John Green because it was so tragic.



So that’s it! I hope you enjoyed it! :D 
I tag: 
Less Reality More Books
Young Adult Lit Obsession
Angel Erin's Book Obsession

Feel free to do this even if I didn't tag you.  I would love to hear your opinion in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. omg I totally agree with you about Mockingjay!! it was so hard to finish and ruined my appreciation for the series as a whole!! it felt so poorly written and rushed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for agreeing with me. Since they are making two movies about it, I thought I was the only one who didn't like it.

      Delete