This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Friday, September 4, 2015

My Bookshelf

I have some great books on my to-read list right now.  Here they are:

  • Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.  I started this a bit last night.  I am so excited to get farther in it.  This book is sure to be amazing.
  • Girls In Pants by Ann Brashires.  I read the first two sisterhood of the traveling pants series books and they were great.  I am looking to finish up the series.  Let's hope this is as good as the other ones.
  • P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han.  The first book, To All The Boys I've Loved Before was a fun and creative romance.  I am expecting big things.
  • Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen.  I really don't know what this book is about, but Sarah Dessen is a great author.  This was also said to be one of the best summer books.

No comments:

Post a Comment