This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Review: Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is a great book. It is about a girl named Anna. She is just about to start her senior hear of high school, but instead of in America like she is used to, she is sent off to a boarding school in France. More specifically, SOAP (School Of America in Paris). Well anyways, Anna starts to fit in in school, but then she falls in love with the most popular boy in the school. Follow them of a complicated path of romance, friends, and futures. I am not doing a good job describing it, so I'll leave it to Goodreads.
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets √Čtienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, √Čtienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?


I loved the relationship between all the characters. It wasn't a love hate love story. It was more than that. Anna was a great protagonist, and she wasn't the perfect girl character sometimes found. The friends also were really cool. I also loved St. Clair. He was awesome, and the average teenage dream. that was one negative thing. In a way, he was too perfect. Yet, he had flaws just like his girlfriend. I loved how his relationships were complicated and left you guessing. This book also taught me a lot about Paris. It described some of the landmarks in France. The thought train in this book was wonderful. Classes were also perfectly formed. I give this book four stars, and it is a good romance read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment