This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review: I'm So Sure

I'm So Sure I'm So Sure by Jenny B. Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm So Sure by Jenny B. Jones is the second book in the Charmed Life series. It is about a teenage girl named Bella. In this book, Bella is getting a big surprise. Her wrestler step dad is getting on a reality show. It is a reality wrestling show where someone gets voted off every week. Will Bella's dad win or not. Meanwhile, Bella is having her own problems with prom. Prom candidates keep getting sabotaged. Will the prom end up okay, or will it end with a bang?

I really liked this book. As I've said before, it is rare to find a true Christian Fiction book now days, and this book hits the spot. However, it has kind of the same flow as the first book. That would be a problem for me, but this book had so many new things added to it. The book also was nice because the mystery was perfect. It kept me guessing in a nice way and had the perfect amount of suspense. Her friends from the first book came back and had just as real personalities. Overall, this book was a fun read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment