This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Review: So Over My Head

So Over My Head So Over My Head by Jenny B. Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the third book in the A Charmed Life series. It is a Christian Fiction mystyery book about a girl named Bella Kirkword. She is just getting settled into her new life in Truman, Okalahoma, when the Truman Family ircus comes to town. At first it is the same as every other year there. But then they find a dead circus lady. Bella starts to try to investigate and find out who killed her. But Bella is getting into dangr there and someone is out to kill someone else. In the meantime, there is drama with Bella's dad dating a suspitious new lady. Will everthing work okay, or will someone else end up dead?
I think this was a great teen Christian Fiction Book. I loved the romance element. Bella is in love with her schools newspaper editor, Luke. The problem; he already is kind of dating someone else. But Bella still pines away like a good teenage girl. I love how she is a Christian, but not a perfect one. She prays, yet she isn't the "perfect Christian Fiction role model that other books sometimes have. I thought this book was going to end thirty pages earlier, because the series was starting to wrap up. There was a last minute plot change that made the book end way better than I thought it would. It was a great book with great characters and a great plot. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a great Christian fiction YA book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment