This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday: The Unexpected Everything

I am trying out WoW, or waiting on Wednesday.  It is started from a blog called Breaking The Spine.  This features a book that is not yet published.  This week, I am doing The Unexpected Everything.  I can't wait to read this one!

The Unexpected Everything
Morgan Matson
From Goodreads:

Andie had it all planned out.

When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future.

Important internship? Check.

Amazing friends? Check.

Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks)

But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life.

Because here’s the thing - if everything's planned out, you can never find the unexpected.

And where’s the fun in that?


Expected Publication: May 16, 2016


Update: (9-27-15)
I was looking at it on Goodreads, and it has a cover now.  Here it is: The Unexpected Everything
I got this cover from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment