This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Review: My Life Next Door

My Life Next Door My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really love this book. It shows so many true aspects of the world nowdays. It also is a wonderfull romance with a great plot that keeps you guessing.
Samantha Reed is a sheltered teenager. Her mom is trying to hide her from the world, and that includes the next door neighbors. They are everything that Samantha's family isn't. They are messy and a big family, vs Samantha and her one sister. But when one of the Garrett boys, her next door neighbor neighbor, meets her on her roof when she isn't expecting it, she falls in love. Follow Jace and Samantha through a beautiful relationship while trying to hide it from her mom. They also overcome another obstacle along the way that will surprise all of them.
This book was so true. All the aspects of it represented something in some way. The Garretts represented an average bigger American family. Samantha's family represents the other part of the American society, the wealthier section. The Garretts are kind and relaxed, and Samantha's mom is representing the over-protective mom. I know, I know, I am not making much sense right now! The romance showed something out of tradition, something different and unexpected. It made sense and flowed beautifully. During this book, you also learn many things about politics. Even in this book they will do anything to win the elections and power of the people. There gets to be some minor inappropriate details in this book. They add to the story, but are kind of gory. Each character was unique in their own way, and represented something. They were really portrayed while, and unlike some books I have read, actually are different from one another. They go into stereotypes. The book messed with my emotions, and left me wondering what would happen. This book is a perfect realistic book that I could rant on and on about but am running out of ideas right now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment