This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Review: P.S. I Still Love You

P.S. I Still Love You P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think this book was so much better than the first book, To All the Boys I've Loved Before. It again is based on a teenage girl named Lara Jean. She is trying to manage her feelings for boys, and struggling because she doesn't have a mom. This book starts on New Years Eve. Then, on New Years Day, Lara Jean goes over to her crush's house and asks him out. Peter, the boy says yes, but they don't exactly agree on some things. Along the way, Lara Jean meets another boy named John. He was a friend of hers back in middle school. But now she has a minor crush on him. Who will Lara Jean date?
This book was a lot better than the first one. It had more in depth characters. Lara Jean also has grown up a bit, but she still sometimes acts like a five year old. I thought the two boys in her life were complete opposites. Peter was the jock who was "everyone's dream boy". John was the more caring "nerd". I also liked the side characters like the next door neighbor who had a very unique character. It was very realistic how Lara Jeans sister who was away at college was acting, yet it was a little too perfect. My favorite character was Kitty, her little sister who is really sweet and a great addition to the story. The romance was a bit overdone, and I could have done without some of the real romance stuff. Overall, Jenny Han is a good author who made another great book. If there was a book three, I would read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment