This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Review: To Be Continued

To Be Continued To Be Continued by Prex J.D.V. Ybasco
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

THIS BOOK WAS GIVEN TO ME BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. THAT DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION IN ANY WAYS.
I really liked this book. It is based around a girl named Azalea Anthony. She is a college student. This book revolves around her and her relationships with friends.
I really put off reading this book at first. I didn't know what to think of it, but was interested in the review opportunity. Once I started, I was kind of hooked. This book doesn't have a normal plot, but it still flows without getting boring. The characters were all unique, and they were described perfectly. For that matter, Prex J.D.V. Ybasco did a great job describing everything. The whole book was filled with great descriptions that just added to the story. She also used a lot of vocab words. One weird thing about this book is that it is written in third person. I don't usually read books that are written that way.
This book also has good amount of romance. It adds to the story and is what keeps the plot moving. The main character Azalea was a aspiring writer. She was always trying to get into her school newspaper. I didn't really get all of that part. There were some parts of the book that made me confused.
My favorite part of the book had to be The Big Coffee Shop. It was a unique shop that had a lot of good moments in it. It was also described well.
If there was a second book in this series, I think I would read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment