This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday - Bookish things I (want to) quit

Top Ten Tuesday! - Top ten bookish things I (want to) quit

Hey all! 
Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish! Top Ten Tuesday (aka TTT) is a weekly blogger meme where you write lists of your top ten (insert topic here)!





This week’s theme is the top 10 bookish things I (want to) quit! 


So let’s get the TTT started! 

  1. Finishing a book I don't like.   I really should just give up on books I don't like.
  2. Using a Kleenex as a bookmark.  Let's face it, we all do it.  At least I think!
  3. Reading too many books at once.  I sometimes read like 5 books at a time.  That makes it harder to review them, and I mix them up.
  4. Reading books that are under my level.  I sometimes read books meant for younger people.
  5. Reading books that are inappropriate.  It is one of my guilty pleasures, and one that I want to slowly stop.
  6. Putting off reviewing books I read.  I love to blog, but I can get busy and end up not remembering much about the book by the time I get to blogging.
  7. Checking out too many books.  I usually check out too many books from the library at a time, and end up renewing them or returning them before reading.
  8. Putting off reading.  I get busy, and sometimes I put off reading.
  9. Finding excuses for not writing.  I want to start writing a fiction book, but I keep finding reasons not to.
  10. I did not finish  Allegiant.  I got a few pages in and couldn't stand the suspense of knowing that Tris would die at the end.
Anyone who wants to do this, feel free to post it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment