This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Feature And Follow

Hey all! 
Welcome to a new FF! 
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow.  This works in a certain way, you follow me and I follow you back.  Let me know in the comments if you followed me so I can return the favor.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkees view and Alison of Alison Can Read! Make sure to check their pages!!

Also, you can follow me via this blog. 

Question: If you could teleport into any story, which would it be? 

I would transport into the Selection series.  I would love to meet Eadlyn and America because they are good role models.

1 comment: