This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Monday, November 2, 2015

Music Monday #1

I am trying out this new meme.  Maybe it will make Mondays better because I love music and books.
Hi,
Welcome to a new weekly meme from Lauren @ Always Me, make sure to go check out her blog, or even join in on the meme! 







Rules:

Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

 Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new to you music!


Song of the Week:
  The song of the week I am choosing for this week is the Whip/NaeNae.  I don't really like this song, but I have heard it a lot and almost always have this song stuck in my head nowadays.

What is your favorite song of the week.  Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I am not such a big fan of that song but I am hearing it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete