This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Review: The Elite

The Elite The Elite by Kiera Cass
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Elite is a great and creative book.

America Singer is a participant in the selection. It is a competition with 35 girls who are all trying to earn the Prince's love. The "elite" are the final 6 of those girls. She is how in the elite, and things are harder than ever. She feels that Prince Maxon isn't giving her the appreciation she deserves. He is giving the other girls more attention. However, he says that he really loves her. America isn't sure if she wants to be with Maxon or her old crush Aspen.

The plot in this book really kept me guessing. The fact that I finished this book in a few days has to say something about it. It kept me guessing with all the attacks they struggled through and all of the romantic issues they had. I really think that this book was paced perfectly.

The characters in this book are creative and realistic. America is turning into a perfect princess, but is still doubting herself. Maxon is still debating whether America would be a good princess or not. Aspen is really pesky in this book.

There were so many emotions in this book. It made me want to laugh and cry, almost at the same time The writing style is creative. Kiera Cass has created a masterpiece again with this book. It sometimes has a poetic vibe to it.

Sorry this review was so short. I have a review on The One to get done as well. All in All, this book is a great book with a good writing style.

View all my reviews

1 comment: