This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Friday, November 27, 2015

Review: Outspoken

Outspoken Outspoken by Lora Richardson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I RECIEVED THIS BOOK FROM THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS IN ANY WAYS.

Outspoken by Lora Richardson is a great book. I really enjoyed reading it.

Penny Beck just graduated from high school. She changed her mind about going to college at the last minute, and is now spending her summer with her grandpa. He has dementia and needs someone to watch him. Penny gets to his town and decides to be more sure of herself, and not just do what others want her to do. She meets a few new friends, and learns a lot about herself. Along the way, a surprising romance blossoms. Read the book to find out more.

The plot of this book was really good. It wasn't super fast paced, but it flowed just right. There was also the perfect amount of excitement. Every once in a while, I had to reread a little part of the book. That could have just been the fact that I was reading too fast, but I don't know. There was more than one little problem in this book, and all the elements fit together perfectly.

The characters in this book were unique and interesting. Penny was a typical teenage girl, and was a pretty good role model while not being goody-goody. Archer was a slacker boy with an unusual background, and he was also a loner of sorts. Penny's other friends were full of excitement and always trying to get her to be more social.

The setting in this book was interesting. It took place in a small beach town. I thought that was very interesting, and it made the whole book more interesting.

I really enjoyed this book. It was unuasually good. I give it 5 stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment