This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

12 Days of Tagmas



12 days of Tagmas #3 - The Christmas Song Book Tag! 


I am just starting this tag and it is a little late, so I am starting at day 3.

There’s a lot of christmassy tags / tags that look cool! So, throughout December, I’ll try to do 12 Tags!
I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THE SAME! We can celebrate Tagmas together! :D

I saw this tag on Fandoms On The Run, make sure to go check out her blog! 

So let’s get this started! :D

1. “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch, Name a villanous character you couldn’t help but love. 
I don't really have an answer for this one.  I don't read a lot of books with villains.  Maybe Alice from Side Effects May Vary?

2. “All I want for Christmas is You, Which book do you most want to see under your Christmas tree? 
I really want either the new Morgan Matson book, or the new The Selection book.  (Of course, neither of those are out yet.)

3. “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”, Name a character which overcomes major obstacles, and learns to believe in themselves. 
I think any of Sarah Dessen's characters fit the bill perfectly.

4. “Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town” , Which character do you think would be on the top of the Naughty list? The Nice list? 
The nice character would be DJ Schwenk.  The naughty character would Be Charlie Bone by Midnight for Charlie Bone.

5. “Frosty the Snowman, Which book just melts your heart? 
I have to say that Amy and Roger's Epic Detour did just that.

6. “Feliz Navidad, Name a book that takes place in a country other than your own. 
Anna and the French Kiss.  It obviously takes place in france

7. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”, Which holiday book do you use to spread the Christmas joy? 
The book "Why the Chimes Rang" is an amazing book that spreads the Christmas meaning.

8. “Sleigh Ride What character would you love to spend the holidays with? (Doesn’t have to be a love interest!) 
I would spend the holidays with America at the castle in The Selection

9. “Baby, It’s Cold Outside”, Which book would you sacrifice to the fireplace to keep warm? 
Don't get too mad, but I don't really like.............Percy Jackson.

10. “Do you Hear what I Hear?, Which book do you think everyone should hear about? 
READ OUTSPOKEN BY LARA RICHARDSON.
Anyone who wants to do this can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment