This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Monday, December 14, 2015

12 days of Tagmas #4 - The Winter Wonderland Book Tag! 




This is Tagmas from Just Another Bookish Blog.  This is tag #4


 1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart? 
I think that "The Running Dream" by Wendilin Van Draanen 2. What is your favorite book with a white cover? 
I liked "The One" by Kiera Cass. 3. You’re sitting in a nice, comfy chair, wearing a onsie, with a lovely hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading? 
I would be reading Harry Potter 4. 4. It started snowing and you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have a snowball fight with.
I would have it with DJ Shwink from Dairy Queen.

5. Sadly, your fire is starting to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out of to keep it burning? 
The Giver would probably be my answer.  The ending almost wrecked the book.  Either that or Ender's Game.
 

6. What book is so close to your heart that you would give it to someone for Christmas who hasn’t read it but would like to get into reading? 
"Out of my Mind" by Sharon M. Draper is an amazing book for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment