12 days of Tagmas #5 - Sweater Weather Tag!
1. Favorite Candle Scent?
I really like any vanilla scented candles.
2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
I like them all. Coffee or hot chocolate are probably just a little better than tea.
3. Best winter memory?
I like ice skating, so my first times ice skating are probably my best memory.
4. Best fragrance for winter?
I think the smells of peppermint or vanilla are my favorite winter fragrances.
5. Favorite Christmas food?
Cookies all the way. Especially sugar cookies!
6. Most worn sweater?
I have this homemade pink and yellow fleece sweater that I still wear a lot.
8. Football games or jumping into leaf piles?
I like to jump into leaf piles. Football bores me.
9. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I like skinny jeans much better.
10. Combat boots or UGGS?
I've never had either, but UGGS look way more comfortable
11. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? It depends of what it is in. 12. Favorire winter movie?
I really like A Charlie Brown Christmas, or anything on Hallmark.
13. What were you for Halloween?
I threw on a witch hat and called it a day.
14. Hats or scarves?
I like hats better.
15. Favorite thing about winter?
Ice skating, basketball, and Christmas.
I tag anyone who wants to do this.