This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Releases for the first part of 2016


Welcome to a new Top 10 Tuesday.  I actually have some time now so I am doing this TTT, plus it sounds interesting.  It is the top 10 releases from Jan. to June.

  1. The Unexpected Everything  The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson.  I really can't wait for this, since I love all of her other books.
  2. The Crown (The Selection, #5)The Crown by Kiera Cass.  Again, I read and loved the whole series.
  3. Scarlett Epstein Hates It HereScarlett Epstein Hates it Here by Anna Breslaw.  This book looks perfect, kind of like Fangirl by Rainbow Rossell.
  4. The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin.  They say this one is like Sarah Dessen's books.
  5. Liars and Losers Like Us by Ami Allen-Vath.  I was lucky enough to get to read an e-arc of this book, but I can't wait to see it as a paperback.
  6. Waiting For Callback by Perdita and Honor Cargill.  It looks cool.
  7. The Distance From A To Z by Natalie Blitt.  I have been waiting for this book for a while
  8. Before Goodbye by Mimi Cross.  It sounds like a perfedt romane.
  9. Love and Geloto by Jenna Evans Welch.  I like books about people going to foreign countries.
  10. Summer Days & Summer Nights: Twelve Love StoriesSummer Days and Summer Nights.  I am currently reading My True Love Gave To Me, so this sound amazing


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the crown! Lovely list! Here is my TTT http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-most.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete