This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Author Interview: Angel M.B. Chadwick

I recently did a author interview with Angel M.B. Chadwick.  Here it is.  Feel free to check out to books on goodreads.                                Author Link


1. How did you get to be an author?
By writing my first short story for an English assignment, and got an A+.

2. When did you start writing?
When I was 13.

3. What genre do you like to write the most?
Mixed genres.


4. How do you deal with writers block?
By taking care of the things beforehand that distract me from writing.


5. What did it feel like to publish Corridors of My Mind?

I just felt better when the whole process was done. Since, it took 20 years to write through to publishing.

6. How long does it take you to write a typical story?
My standard time is 2-3 years.


7. Who is your YA author inspiration?
I don't have any.

8. What is your favorite book that you wrote?
All of them are. But, if I had to narrow it down to four. It would be my latest "Weeping Well" which will be released Spring 2016, Porcelain Bride, Mazzie Carson, and the sequel. Those will be released 2016-2017.


9. Have you written any young adult books or stories?

Yes, but, they aren't strictly young adult, they are mixed with other genres. I don't write single genre books.


10. Is there anything else you would like to say to readers?
I don't write formulaic books. Romance will not be the central theme in any of my books. It will be there but, won't be the central theme. I write books that have several plot twists, and not easy to figure out, I'm writing what I want to read and what I don't see on the market. Hopefully, my unique style and writing will appreciated by those who really appreciate something really different.
My books will always have intensely dark themes with raw emotion, several in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment