This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Review: Piggy Sense!: Save it for a rainy day

Piggy Sense!: Save it for a rainy day Piggy Sense!: Save it for a rainy day by Reed Moore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I RECIVED A COPY OF THIS BOOK IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS ABOUT IT IN ANY WAY.
Piggy Sense is a cute kids picture book about saving money.

It focuses on a story about a kid who finds a penny and learns how to earn more.

I thought that this book did a decent job of portraying how kids should save up. One of my favorite quotes from it is "I won't buy things I do not need, that are here today and gone tomorrow." It shows how kids shouldn't waste there money. However, I thought that the author made saving up and earning money look too easy. He compares it to a magic trick which might confuse some readers. It also says that the boy saves up $1,000, which is a ton of money for a little boy.

I liked the way the writing flowed, and the way it rhymed.

Little kids should enjoy this educational book about saving money, and parents will be able to teach their kids something with it.
I give this book 3.5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment