This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

Hello and welcome to a new TTT.  This weeks theme is top 10 2015 releases I meant to get to but didn't.  Here I go.
  1. Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.  I want to start this series sometime this year.
  2. Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)Six of Crows by Leigh Bardigo.  Another extremely popular release.
  3. Carry OnCarry On by Rainbow Rowell.  I liked Eleanor and Park and Fangirl, so this looks perfect.
  4. All the Bright PlacesI almost read this but didn't have time.
  5. The Boy Most Likely To
  6. Soundless
  7. Emmy & Oliver
  8. Mosquitoland

1 comment:

  1. I've got some of these on my list too, like Carry on and Six of Crows. I want to read a lot of these. I lovvvvved Emmy & Oliver!

    ReplyDelete