This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books I Recently Added to My TBR

Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday.  This one is the 10 books I recently added to my TBR.  P.S. I made this up ahead of time, so I may have already read a few of these books.  It is just that I am really busy in January and the beginning of February, and decided to get a good head start.

  1. I just got this as a read for review from the author.
  2. I just got a hard cover copy of this and can't wait to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Great list!! I need to read some more Sarah Dessen books. I've only read one so far, but I'm anxious to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete