This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Monday, February 22, 2016

Book Riot

I am on a sort of riot, and I thought I would share it with you because it is bookish.

Topic:
Is the young adult genre overpopulated with fantasy and science fiction?
This may be a dumb question, but doesn't it make you wonder.  There are a lot more young adult fantasy books out there than there are contemporary.  My question is: Why?  Why is fantasy so popular.  I get that it is transferring you to a whole new world, but still.  We all know that I enjoy contemporary books more than I do fantasy for the most part, but this is still an unbiased question.  I don't feel like ranting much more. 
Please share your opinions with me in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like the literature in general is full of fantasy and sci fi! I think there are too many YA dystopians, if I am honest. And that is what is dominating...

    ReplyDelete