This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Review: The Assassin's Blade

The Assassin's Blade The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I actually really enjoyed this high fantasy novel.
It is a collection of short stories about Calaena, the main character in the Throne of Glass series.

I haven't read any of the other of the Throne Of Glass books, but figured this would be a good way to start off.

This review will be short, so I apologize in advance. I am still getting used to writing reviews about short stories.

I liked the action in this book. It really made it fun. The romance worked well, and it was beautifully written.
I am going to use this review to mainly fangirl about Sam. I thought he was a jerk at first. Am I the only one to think that? As Caleana grows to love Sam, so do I. He is caring and willing to do anything for her. I will cut this review short for those of you who haven't read this book yet, but I will continue this review with spoilers.
(view spoiler)

Overall, this was a good fantasy book, and I can't wait to get more into the series.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I should really get around to read the Throne of Glass series at some point! Glad you loved this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete