This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Big Bookish Surprise

I just found out something amazing.  It turns out I have a few more Morgan Matson books to read before The Unexpected Everything comes out.  I just realized now that the YA author Katie Finn is just a pen name for Morgan Matson.  Yes, they are different types of books, but to think that I had another MORGAN MATSON book in my wish list and didn't even know it.  Expect to see a lot of reviews of Katie Finn books coming back.

Question for readers:
Did you know that Katie Finn was just a pen name?  Also, what other authors you know have done this?

No comments:

Post a Comment