This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Review: The Way He Looks at Me

The Way He Looks at Me The Way He Looks at Me by Juliana Mae
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I RECIEVED AN ECOPY OF THIS BOOK FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS IN ANY WAY.

The Way He Looks at Me by Juliana Mae is an interesting book.

Summery From Goodreads:
Annie and her family left everything behind and moved over 3,000 miles away to California for her mother to become a musician. When Annie is reunited with an old family friend who is also an up-and-coming musician, she's far from complaining. Especially when he takes her to her first movie premiere where she meets two of her favorite bands.
Hayden from Vas Happenin' shows an immediate interest in Annie, and wastes no time in getting Annie's number. A coincidental run-in at Starbucks leaves Annie with a kiss from Colt from Sons of Jannone.
How will Annie be able to choose between the two? Or will someone else stand in her way?


This book didn't really have a plot. It was pretty much a decent beginning and then a bunch of dates. There was not a lot of emotion in this book, but it did have a lot of conversation and sweet dates. This would be a perfect book for a true reality TV lover. However, I am not one of those people.

The boys in this book were too good to be true. Hayden is in a famous band and instantly falls in love with Annie. She falls for him too of course. He is sweet and probably my favorite of the two famous boys. Colt is the other famous boy. He falls for Annie as well, but I didn't like him as much. He is a bit pushy and too grabby. Dathan is the boy who lives in the apartment under Annie. He is sweet and I really liked his character. It was one of the best parts of the book. He lives with Jai, but Jai gets a girlfriend during the book.

I thought it was weird that all of the boys fell for Annie. However, once they realized they weren't the only one who wanted her, they started to get pushy.

I liked Annie's mom. She seemed pretty nice to me, and I would've liked to see more of Annie's family in this book. I also liked how this book was easy, and kind of fast-paced.

Sorry if you think I am being too harsh. This book just wasn't my cup of tea, but it definitely wasn't bad.

If you are a sucker for a sappy romance triangle, this is the book for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment