This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Review: Unfriended

Unfriended Unfriended by Katie Finn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Unfriended by Katie Finn is an easy and dramatic read.

Summery from Goodreads:
Madison MacDonald is glad things are back to normal!

Madison It’s SUMMER at last -- let the good times & pool parties roll!
Location: Putnam Beach. Putnam, CT.

Madison My friends are all together again, and Nate and I are better than ever. Finally, everything in my life is working out. :)
Location: Gofer Ice Cream. Putnam, CT

Madison Even though Nate will be leaving for college in the fall.
Location: New Canaan Drive-In. New Canaan, CT.

Madison And there’s a piece of me that’s still waiting for the other shoe to drop from the prom heist.
Location: Stubbs Coffee. Putnam, CT.

Madison But everything is going to be fine! Right?
Location: On A Blender Smoothie Shop. Putnam, CT.

Madison Oh. Maybe I should take that back --
Location: Undisclosed

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY DISABLED.

Madison MacDonald thinks the other shoe just dropped.


I only read these books because I love Morgan Matson's books. Only 2 weeks and 2 days until The Unexpected Everything is out!

I thought this book had a little too much drama. Isn't there a way that Madison could have just reported Isabell and stayed safe. The whole plot of being blackmailed was a little too dramatic for teenagers. I didn't really like it.

It was an easy read. It was very fast paced. I read it all in one day, which was nice. There was never a dull moment, and it was funny as well. Like I said, the whole scheme was a little too intricate for me.

The writing style in this book was good as well. Morgan Matson kept the reader hooked and reading. It is a perfect summer read, like a book you would read on a beach.

I loved the aspect of friendship. Madison's friends were always there for her in the end. It was a nice surprise.

This book is cute and fun, but a little too dramatic. I give it 3.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment