This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Friday, May 13, 2016

Review: The Boyfriend Thief

The Boyfriend Thief The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris was a refreshingly cute romance ya novel.

Avery is a girl who wants to be the best in her life. She is earning money for a trip to Costa Rico. So when an arch-nemesis named Hannah offers to pay her for stealing Hannah's boyfriend, she has to accept. But will Avery fall in love with Zac?

The cover caught my attention right away. I love the fonts in the title, and how the image isn't the center of attention.

I thought this book was very well written. I had bought this book with a few Amazon credits I had, because it sounded interesting. Even though Shana Norris does not seem very well known, her writing style is unique and fun to read.

Avery was a unique character who I could relate too. She thought that high school had to be all serious, but Zac changed her perspective. Zac was yet another book boyfriend. He was the opposite of Avery; stuck in a boring job while he really likes comedy. Hannah really was interesting. I am intrigued to read the second book, which is in her perspective.

The romance really blossomed. One of the best things about this book was the fact that the romance was real. It wasn't too mature, but was just a cute and fun romance. The teens did normal teen things, and were serious but not too serious.

Overall, this is a really cute book. I give it 4.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment