This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Monday, June 6, 2016

Infinity Dreams Award


I just got tagged for the Infinity Dreams Award by Caroline at Just Another Bookish Blog.  This is my favorite all-time blog and blogger, so this is a real honor! If you aren't currently following Caroline, I recommend you check out her blog NOW.☺

Rules
1. Give 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the one who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers to get this award
4. Ask the bloggers you’ve nominated to answer your own 11 questions
5. Bonus points: Answer you questions in a vlog!

My Facts:
1. Despite being an active reader, I have other hobbies.  One of them is music. I play the tenor saxophone, alto sax, organ, and piano.  I also am in my schools choir.
2.  I also love sports.  I run track, and play basketball and volleyball.
3.  My favorite song currently has to be Brave by Sara Barielis.
4.  I love chocolate! (duh)
5.  Last school year I tried to read 100 books. I just barely made it.
6.  My favorite season is summer.
7.  While I ice skate, I listen to an audio book.  That is the main time I use audio books.
8.  My favorite genre is realistic fiction.

Bloggers I tag

My questions for you!

1. Chocolate and what?
Mint, peppermint

3. Do you bake? What do you like baking?
Yes, I like baking deserts.
4. Favorite ARC you’ve received?
This is a hard one!  I enjoy almost all of the ARCs I receive, but my favorite is probably Tone Deaf by Olivia Rivers.
5. Favorite color?
I like the color turquoise.
7. Sparkly water or still water?
Sparkly water, probably.  I don't get to drink it much.
8. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
I would either be in NYC or in Europe (maybe Australia also).
9. Favorite line of the last movie/episode you watched of _____?
I don't remember the last movie I watched, so I am skipping this one.
10. Outside or inside?
If it is nice out, outside.  Otherwise, inside.
11. Do you know what a blue raspberry JollyRancher is? If not, what do you think it is? Then, look it up and tell me your reaction! ^_^ (heheheh)
A blue raspberry JollyRancher is a hard blue candy that tastes like blue raspberry.  It looks kind of like a colored cork.

11 Bloggers to Nominate:
I don't know if you have done this before, but if you have, just ignore my invite.
1. Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books
2. Angel Erin @ Angel Erin's Book Obsession
3. Booknerdparadise @ BookNerdParadise
4. Casey @ Little Red's Reviews
5. Tiffany @ The Bookish Thought
6. Sinead @ Less Reality More Books
7. Xpresso Reads

Sorry, those are all the bloggers I can think of right now. If you want to be tagged, just comment below.

My 11 questions:
1. Hardcover or paperback?
2. Ebook or hardcopy?
3. Favorite car brand?
4. McDonald's or Burger King?
5. Favorite book quote?
6. Town or City?
7. Last injury?
8. Least favorite school subject?
9. Worst book to movie adaption? (in your opinion)
10.  What genre of music do you listen to?
11.  Have you ever ridden a Segway?

Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment