This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Book Review: Butterfly Blink

Butterfly Blink
Karl Beckstrand
3 stars

I RECIEVED THIS BOOK FROM THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW.  THIS DOESN'T AFFECT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS IN ANY WAY.

Butterfly Blink is a cute book meant for little kids.

This book shows the progression of a butterfly, and how they interact with little kids.

The illustrations in this book were very good.  They were descriptive and very interesting.  I liked how there was some black and white, and some color.

I could see little kids having a lot of fun with this book.  They could make up stories about the pictures, and learn new words like butterfly, and colors. Little kids could be taught a lot about birds and butterflies and insects too while looking at this book with someone older.
I couldn't really see a story in this book, but I can see little kids and toddlers enjoying looking at the pictures.

Overall, this is an interesting picture book that would be great for a little kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment