This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Monday, August 8, 2016

My Review Scale

I have wanted to post about my review grading scale for a while now.  Since I had some time, I just got around to it.

5- AMAZING!  ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER!
            I rarely ever give a book 5 stars.  If I do, it is a really good book in my opinion.

4.5- A really good book!

4- Good Book: 
          This is the most common rating I give.  Is for a good and ordinary book.

3-OK
          This book is just decent; not really good and not really bad.

2-Bad
          This is a bad book, with a few redeeming qualities.

1- Awful
          This is another rating I barely give.  It is a book I hated, and probably DNF.

Have a good day!  How to you rate books?
         





No comments:

Post a Comment