This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Review: Meeting of the Mustangs

Meeting of the Mustangs Meeting of the Mustangs by Cathy Kennedy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I RECIEVED THIS BOOK FROM THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS IN ANY WAY.

Meeting of the Mustangs by Cathy Kennedy is a cute and strange book about one special horse.

My Summery:
Join a horse on it's journey from being a newborn with his herd. When he gets separated from his family, he moves on and meets many different families in different areas.

Summery from Goodreads (I don't feel I could accurately describe it, but I tried):
A black colt is born into a band of wild mustangs and soon learns that life can often be difficult. Follow his story as he goes from a free spirit to being captured for profit, and discover how one man gains the trust and extreme loyalty of a very special horse.

This book bored me at first. It was just about this one horse, which didn't even have a name. It was sort of confusing and didn't really interest me. The fact that it was in third person was also strange, because when I agreed to review this, I thought it was in first person.

It really started to pick up. The descriptions were great, and I found myself enjoying following the horses journey. I think the point where I became interested was when the horse met people, and began to gain a personality. Because it was written in third person, you also heard about what the people were thinking.

The ending was very special. It was unique in the fact that the horse felt a lot of feelings. There was a sweet and happy ending, which was nice.

I liked how it was a quick and easy read. It is one you could pick up on a rainy day, because it isn't real long. It would be perfect for horse lovers, but I am not exactly a horse person. I mean, I like horses, but don't know much about them. That is why this book confused me a little.

Overall, this is a cute horse fiction book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment