This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Review: On the Loose

On the Loose On the Loose by Jenny B. Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jenny B. Jones wrote another great ya Christian novel.

Summery from Goodreads:
Life is looking up for Katie. After being placed in a new home, she’s finally adjusting to her foster family. But tragedy shakes her fragile world as a tornado rips through town and her foster mother is diagnosed with cancer.

I really thought this issue talked about some more serious issues than the first one. It mentioned a loved one having cancer, and the struggles that brings. It also talked about a tornado that hurts Katie's town.

Katie also face boy trouble. She fell hard for a player, and is oblivious to the fact that he is dating someone else. During that time, she meets another boy; but this one is sweet and nice.

I liked how there were positive messages woven through the faith Katie has. She was about ready to give up on it, but then decided that He really helped her. I also liked the mission trip aspect.

I definitely want to read book 3.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment