This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Review: Thrill Ride

Thrill Ride Thrill Ride by Rachel Hawthorne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thrill Ride by Rachel Hawthorne is a sweet and fluffy contemporary romance.

Summary from Goodreads:
Thrill Ride!
One-day admission: $15

Summer job:

Pros:
Living on my own (plus roommates)
Rides are free (but avoid the roller coasters—too scary!)
Super-hot coworker . . .

Cons:
Periodic homesickness
Dressing like Gretel for job in fairyland gift shop
Super-hot coworker . . . and boyfriend back home. Too thrilling!

I really thought this book was cute. I am kind of in a reading slump (I haven't been finding books I liked lately) and this book was a good temporary fix. It was very fluffy, with no real moral, but I loved it anyways.

Megan is a cool main character. She went to work at Thrill Ride so that she could get away ffrom her mom and sister during her sister's wedding planning. However, she also has to leave her boyfriend Nick behind.

I thought Parker was a perfect boyfriend. He was sweet, funny, and probably cute. I liked the way Megan thought he was dating Jordan, her roomie. That made me crack up once I knew the truth. (view spoiler)

Overall, this is a fluffy light read that talks about summer love and how anything can happen.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment