This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: When We Collided

When We Collided When We Collided by Emery Lord
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This book really irked me.

Summary from Goodreads:
We are seventeen and shattered and still dancing. We have messy, throbbing hearts, and we are stronger than anyone could ever know…

Jonah never thought a girl like Vivi would come along.

Vivi didn’t know Jonah would light up her world.

Neither of them expected a summer like this…a summer that would rewrite their futures.

In an unflinching story about new love, old wounds, and forces beyond our control, two teens find that when you collide with the right person at just the right time, it will change you forever.

First of all, I did not finish this book at a little past 100 pages. It is rare that I DNF a book, so I will spend some time explaining why I did.

I read Emery Lord's The Start of Me and You and actually enjoyed it. This book... not so much.

Jonah was a very likeable character. It was Vivi I couldn't stand. She wrecked the whole book for me. She was so peppy and overly annoying. I don't know excactly what it was about her, but it wasn't fun for me to read.

I actually liked the plot, but again, Vivi was driving me nuts.

I feel very whiny, but at least I got my feelings out about this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment