This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Review: Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos Beautiful Chaos by Alex Tully
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I RECIEVED THIS BOOK FROM YA BOUND BOOK TOURS IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS IN ANY WAY.

Beautiful Chaos by Alex Tully is a beautiful novel about love with unusual circumstances.

Summary From Goodreads:
While most seventeen year-olds work part-time delivering pizzas or whipping up frappuccinos, Brady O’Connell’s job is a little less conventional. Helping his dad with the family ‘business’ is a responsibility he doesn’t take lightly, especially when thousands of dollars are being exchanged. There are rules to be followed, timetables to be kept. But when his best friend Jay gets backstage concert tickets, and business interferes with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet their favorite band, Brady decides to break the rules, just one time.

And one time is all it takes to send his life spinning out of control. When an envelope full of cash ends up in the wrong hands—specifically in the hands of a pretty red-head named Vivienne—things get messy in a hurry. Where Vivienne goes, a whole lot of chaos seems to follow.

But sometimes…chaos is a beautiful thing.

I really enjoyed this book. There were many good things going ofr it, and also some not so great things about it.

I liked the character of Vivienne. She was sweet and a good girl. I liked her way of speech too, and her mindset about Brady was great and realistic.I loved how her best friend was so spunky and carefree. Brady was a decent character, but I didn't feel as much of a connection to him.

The way that the book switches between the two character is great. It was like seeing both sides of a love story. I liked seeing how both sides thought, especially during the rough patches of the story.

The writing style of this book was not my favorite. It was very generic. At some points in the book it worked, in others it didn't

Overall, I enjoyed this love story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment