This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Review: Inspired by Frost

Inspired by Frost Inspired by Frost by Alicia Rades
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I RECEIVED THIS BOOK FROM LADY AMBER'S PR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS IN ANY WAY.

Inspired by Frost is a pretty cool YA paranormal fantasy.

Summary:
Crystal Frost is back again, and hoping to get a break from mysteries. However, that doesn't happen, and she runs into a ghost named Melissa while dress shopping for her mother's wedding. Melissa warns Crystal that the next time she wears that dress, someone will die. That sends Crystal on a mad hunt to save Sage, the girl who is going to die.

I have already read the rest of the books in this series, but I had somehow forgotten about reviewing this one until now.

I think this book is filled with even more adventure and action that the past ones. It is more suspenseful because it deals with emotions, along with terrifying things. Sage is a girl who is going to die. It is Crystal's job to save her. When Crystal first meets Sage, she seems lonely and depressed. However, she opens up to Crystal at least a little bit.

I thought this book was so well written because the killer was not the one they thought it would be. It was hiding in plain sight the whole time.

I loved how fast paced the end of the book was. It started out really slow, but the end made it all worth it. The writing style was pretty good, but it was the story that kept me hooked.

All of the characters in this book were really intricate. Crystal, Sage, and Melissa all have their own definite personalities, and Teddy and the other side characters really help the story blossom.

Overall, this is a very good fantasy about murder and death.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment