This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Review: Racing Savannah

Racing Savannah Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally is a sweet and interesting book.

Summary from Goodreads:
They’re from two different worlds.

He lives in the estate house, and she spends most of her time in the stables helping her father train horses. In fact, Savannah has always been much more comfortable around horses than boys. Especially boys like Jack Goodwin—cocky, popular and completely out of her league. She knows the rules: no mixing between the staff and the Goodwin family. But Jack has no such boundaries.

With her dream of becoming a horse jockey, Savannah isn’t exactly one to follow the rules either. She’s not going to let someone tell her a girl isn’t tough enough to race. Sure, it’s dangerous. Then again, so is dating Jack…

Savannah was a really sweet protagonist. She was well rounded and very outgoing. I also liked Jack. He was the exact opposite of Savannah because he was rich. For a matter of fact, he was her employer.

I liked the whole horse aspect. Horse books have always been special to me, and this one was no exception. Reading about riding made me want to ride a horse. I thought that it was also a good and unusual place to place a book setting. The horse farm was interesting, and a bit different than the typical places.

The romance was adorable. I loved how Savannah fell in love, and how gentle the relationship was. I did not like how Savannah could not control her love for Jack. It was trouble from the very beginning, and everyone knew it.
Jack, on the other hand, handled the relationship like a pro. He wanted to take it slow. He also was open about telling his parents. Most teenage boys don't want to tell their parents how they feel like that, so that part was great.

Overall, this was a great and interesting book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment