This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Monday, February 27, 2017

Review: Fifteen Seconds of Normal

Fifteen Seconds of Normal Fifteen Seconds of Normal by Alex Marestaing
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I RECIEVED THIS BOOK FROM YA BOUND BOOK TOURS IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS IN ANY WAY.

Fifteen Seconds of Normal was a good and interesting book.

Summary from Goodreads:
Step 1: Transfer High Schools.
Step 2: Hide your Tourette’s.
Step 3: Find your fifteen seconds of normal.

Kaeya Garay has a plan. And it seems to be working. But when a curious interruption named Thatcher Kelly stumbles upon her “safe” place in the school’s abandoned art gallery, her grand plans for normalcy are suddenly derailed.

This book grabbed me as a unique book and kept me reading until the very end.
I really liked the explanation of Tourette's in this book. It made me understand what it was and how it affects people.

I liked Kaeya's character. She was nice and simple. I also liked Thatcher. He seed like a good guy, and not too tough. All of the characters were pretty good.

The Fifteen Seconds of Famous project was awesome. I loved how it was so simple yet so complicated. It made the book so good. Kaeya had the project wrong, and was selfish. However, Sam and Thatcher get the project right. Thatcher took a risk and went to combat online bullying. This is a relevant issue, and it was nice to see someone stand up for it.

Overall, this is a good book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment