This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Review: Confessions of an Angry Girl

Confessions of an Angry Girl Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett was a good book, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Rose Zarilli was a freak. People though that she was a bad girl, because she was still grieving her dad's death. But when she meets Jamie Forta, an older boy, things get bad. Jamie's might be girlfriend now hates Rose, and is out to get her.

I thought this book was okay, but full of typical teen drama. It had a very promising synopsis, but the real book didn't quite live up to it. However, it still kept me reading, and I just finished the second book. I guess right after I read it I didn't dislike it quite this much.

I thought Rose was an annoying character, but I think she was meant to be that way. She irritated me, yet made me feel sympathy for her. I guess she felt read and had real emotions to me. In other ways, she wasn't that annoying and just sounded young, like a fourteen year old usually does sound. I admire the way the author made her sound.

There were some very redeeming qualities of this book. FIrst of all, it was very realistic. It dealt with teen drama. I thought it was interesting how Rose's best friend wanted to have sex with her boyfriend, but how Rose stood up to her and said she shouldn't. It made me admire Rose, and see her as what she was portrayed.

The romance of this book was complicated and a little annoying, but it was realistic.

Overall, this was a good book that had many redeeming qualities.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment