This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Friday, March 17, 2017

Review: No Love Allowed


No Love Allowed


No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I RECIEVED THIS BOOK FROM THE AUTHOR AND WE <3 YA BOOK IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW.  THIS DOS NOT AFFECT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS IN ANY WAY.

No Love Allowed was a great romance book.

Caleb is a rich guy who just graduated from high school. When he breaks up with his girlfriend, his father forces him to go to his business events over the summer. He wants a girlfriend for that, so he hired Didi, a poor girl, to play his girlfriend for the summer. But will they really fall in love?

I went into this book with average expectations. I wanted to read it when it came out, so when I had an opportunity to read and review it, I eagerly took it. It totally surpassed my expectations. This book was awesome, and kept me reading.

Dido and Caleb were such rich characters. Didi was a bipolar girl who's family was struggling to make ends meet. She was artsy and very cool. Caleb was a rich boy, but not stuck up. He was sweet, but didn't know how to show it.

The story was kind of a Cinderella story. The rich "prince" falls for the poor girl, and they fall in love. The love story was captured with rich vibrant wording and kept me imagining. It was sweet to read. This book was ordinary, but not ordinary at the same time.

One problem I had with this book was the way they portrayed bipolar disorder. Didi practically seemed fine. I would have loved to see how the disorder affected her more.

Overall, this was a pretty good summer romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment