This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Friday, March 3, 2017

Review: The Siren

The Siren The Siren by Kiera Cass
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Siren by Kiera Cass was a really good book that had an interesting concept.

My Summary:
Kahlen is a Siren. Basically that means that she is a servant to the Ocean. The Ocean saved her when the rest of her boat drowned, and now she has to seduce people to fall into the ocean during boat sinkings. Kahlen works with her few "sisters" to feed the ocean. They have to work for a hundred years, in which they don't age. When she frees them, the start aging and living a normal life.

I have always loved Kiera Cass's books, and this one was no different. I was kind of hesitant to read it, but it didn't let me down.

I loved the concept of this book. It was so unique and interesting. I had never read anything like it before. The Siren kept me reading nd loving this book. However, it kind of did start off slow.

Kahlen was a great character. She was smart and unique. I liked how she loved the Ocean, yet rebelled against her at the same time. It made her seem like a real 3D creation. Character building is one of the things that I think Kiera Cass does best.
All of the other characters were awesome as well, and had distinct personalities.

I liked the relationship. Akinli was such a sweet boy, and the romance was sweet.

The drama really kept me reading, as did the twists later on in the book.

Overall, this was a great book. I give it a 4.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment