This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Review: Happy Again

Happy Again Happy Again by Jennifer E. Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Happy Again was a really cute ya novella.

Summary from Goodreads:
Ellie O'Neill and Graham Larkin fell hard for each other when a misspelled email address unexpectedly brought them together. Now, over a year has passed since they said goodbye with the promise to stay in touch, and their daily emails have dwindled to nothing. Ellie is a freshman in college and has told herself to move on, and Graham has kept himself busy starring in more movies, as well as a few tabloid columns. But fate brought these two together once before—and it isn't done with them yet.

I would initially like to state that I have never read the first book in this series. I do want to, and when this was available at my public libraries online site, I checked it out for a quick read. I hope to read This Is What Happy Looks Like someday soon.

Ellie seemed like a cool character. She was just an average teen who had dated a movie star the past summer. Now she is isn college and focusing on schoolwork, When her rroomates ask her if she wants to go to NYC with them for the weekend, she reluctantly agrees. There, she runs into Graham.

Graham was the always portrayed perfect movie star. He was cute, flirty, and way to good to be realistic.

The romance was short and sweet, and I thought the plot moved well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment