This blog is basically about the books I read. If you like it, please subscribe. It would also mean a lot if you could also tell me your opinion in the contact form.
Enjoy!

Monday, April 3, 2017

Review: No Holding Back

No Holding Back No Holding Back by Kate Evangelista
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I RECIEVED THIS BOOK FROM THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT MY VIEWS OR OPINIONS IN ANY WAY(S).

No Holding Back was a pretty good LGBT romance.

Summary from Goodreads:
Everyone knows that Nathan is in love with his best friend, Preston…Everyone except Preston. Nathan has always accepted that Preston was too focused on his swim training to worry about love. But Preston is heading off to train for the Olympics soon, so if Nathan wants his chance at love, he has to speak up now. But saying “I love you” is surprisingly difficult, even for someone as confident as Nathan. Maybe a whirlwind vacation in Europe could help? But… what if it doesn’t work out and he loses the best friend he’s ever had?

The romance was good. It was sweet and full of emotion. It could get kind of sappy, but it was still good. However, it could also get kind of slow

I thought it was nice seeing some of the characters from No Love Allowed. They were back and vivid as ever. They made the story more interesting.

Nathan kind of annoyed me. He was too lovey-dovy and sappy. I liked Preston and his swimming. It made him relatable and a cool character. Didi was my favorite returning character. I loved seeing her blossom more.
I like the way this author really makes the story vivid. It is written beautifully in a rich setting, which is perfect.

Overall, this is a pretty good romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment